Thursday 10 April 2008

Magical Trevor Thanks

I have been going through a rough patch in my life and all my close friends are keeping an eye on me in various ways. I recently asked one of them if they could find a couple of spare old 'Optical PS2 mouses'. Instead he decides to buy me them as an early xmas gift! He's currently finishing his degree at Kent University and is planning on going for a 'masters' (I wish him all the best there and I applaud him for making it that far!!!)

I had to say thanks in a special way. So I made him a wallpaper of one of his fav web toons. Go download the image, it's 1600x1200 in size!



I hope I don't get sued here so just to let you know the making of this image. I did not model the mouse but 'Magical Trevor and his hat' only. Also 'Magical Trevor' is a web toon character created by www.weebls-stuff.com

Mouse model can be found at 3DNuts

No comments: